Saturday, January 12, 2008

12.1.08 Yelona Asteride - Before Metamorphosis






This bracelet is very popular among the French bead forum. The scheme was designed by Yelona and kindly shared in the Forum.
http://yelona.canalblog.com/archives/2007/08/05/5813080.html Yelona's original Bracelet
http://www.ileauxperles.com/forums/showthread.php?t=49806&highlight=asteride Asteride Bracelet Scheme

It took me about 25mn for each square when I was very efficient. I think in total the bracelet took me about 6 hrs.
I started with Bumble gum and Pistachio colours that I like very much, only that these colours doesn't suit at all my skin colour.
Thanks to Varda, I got an idea to embellish it so that it can be wearable also for me.
The embellishments are almost ready and I will soon publish my final version to the famous Asteride bracelet.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW!!
I am curious to see the bracelet after metamorphosis!! Even at this stage it looks great, and so does the model:-)

bisous

zebra

JulietaTiarasyTocados said...

Es un brazalete maravilloso..