Thursday, March 27, 2008

Where are Txin-Txin and Veronique Erramuzpe?

I am looking for 2 artists on the net:

1- I don''t know her name but her nick is Txin-Txin - she is a very talented and nice young girl expertising in jewelry and accessories from resin mainly
2 -Veronique Erramuzpe - an amazing cardboard furniture artist


Txin-Txin

She does beautiful jewelry from Resin. I bought from her a necklace before I knew anything about beads and I haven't stop appreciating it.
I can see she is mentioned in the following links - but I found no site nor blog. As we say in hebrew "Haval" (=it's ashame).
http://www.lecloitre.org/Txin%20txin.html
http://korazon.over-blog.com/article-17354847.html
http://korazon.over-blog.com/article-14292151.html

Véronique Erramuzpe

I took this picture during an extraordinary artfairy in Bayonne (France), about 2 years ago, on the 12.7.2006.
When I saw the sight you can look at in the pictures below, I decided I MUST learn how to do cardboard furniture. I met Veronique in her small shop and I asked her if she was giving workshops. She told me she was planning to. I asked if she had a site and the answer was negative. Since I had to leave Bayonne at that time and I have few days in Paris, I managed to find the last copy of a french book on cardboard furniture:
"Meubles et objets en carton by Michèle Papin"
This is how in August 2006, when Omer was in Lebanon, I started to learn how to make for him a "chevet"
http://judith27k.blogspot.com/2007/03/vine-chevet-for-omer.html

Now, it's been a year I didn't touch the cardboard.
Since that meeting with Veronique, every now and then I am checking the net to see if maybe she has changed her mind and opened a site or blog. Each time - I am disappointed to discover that she hasn't. She is doing such beautiful things that are giving such positive feelings and inspiration - that I wish I could see her creations more often on the net...




LoloMosquito

I discovered this blog today while looking for Txin-txin and Veronique Erramuzpe. She is from the same region in France.
Lolomosquito is doing magnificent candy jewelry - I would buy them all!!! :=)
I admire her compositions and colours
I recommend you to visit her site and/or blog:
http://www.lolomosquito.com/

http://lolomosquito.over-blog.net/

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW! Thanx for sharing so many pretty pics and crafts. With your ambition and talent |hamsa| the stars are not that far for you.....looking forward to see some more of your cardboard meubles and micro-macrame toooo!!!!

bisous

zebra

Anonymous said...

Thanks for these words.
I'm "LoloMosquito" ...I find your blog, because some people came on mine from here ! ;-)
"TxinTxin" is a friend of mine, I'll tell her you're looking for her.

vero said...

Bonjour judith, je viens de découvrir ton blog, je suis toujours intallée dans mon atelier de la rue de Luc à bayonne. Mon métier est tapissier décorateur, je restaure les fauteuils anciens de mes clients. La création des meubles en carton est un passe-temps qui me permet de décorer mon magasin et de laisser courir mon imagination. C'est avec plaisir que je te recevrez si tu repasses par Bayonne. Au plaisir de se revoir
Véro

Anonymous said...

Bonjour judith, je viens de découvrir ton blog, je suis toujours intallée dans mon atelier de la rue de Luc à bayonne. Mon métier est tapissier décorateur, je restaure les fauteuils anciens de mes clients. La création des meubles en carton est un passe-temps qui me permet de décorer mon magasin et de laisser courir mon imagination. C'est avec plaisir que je te recevrez si tu repasses par Bayonne. Au plaisir de se revoir
Véro

Anonymous said...

Bonjour judith, je viens de découvrir ton blog, je suis toujours intallée dans mon atelier de la rue de Luc à bayonne. Mon métier est tapissier décorateur, je restaure les fauteuils anciens de mes clients. La création des meubles en carton est un passe-temps qui me permet de décorer mon magasin et de laisser courir mon imagination. C'est avec plaisir que je te recevrez si tu repasses par Bayonne. Au plaisir de se revoir
Véro

judith27k said...

Quelle plaisir de ta visite Veronique!
Je passerai avec plus que plaisir te rendre visite a mon prochain passage a Bayonne, et jusqu'a la ce sera extra si tu ouvriras une galerie virtuelle avec tes magnifiques meubles.

Je te souhete une tres Bonne Journee,

Judith