Friday, July 4, 2008

4.7.08 My version to Ruby's pattern for the Cecile's wheel bracelet


A circle is closed. I like the shade of these wheels...

Almost 1 1/2 years ago, in my very beginning with beadwork, I tried making Ruby's variation for Cecile's Wheel Free Pattern (also check Sandra D. Halpenny's variation with directions for a continuous method for making Cecile's wheel pattern). It came out a disaster. I didn't knew how to connect the wheels together. However, the motif was so nice that I hoped being able to make it one day properly. This day arrived and I could also proceed to make a continuous Cecile's wheel bracelet in another variation. I thank you Ruby and Cecile for sharing with us this pattern and all its interesting evolution!

I want to share with you my original trial that waited patiently in my D box and now can be cut to pieces with a peaceful decision, unless I keep it as a souvenir ???!

And to fully close the circle, I present you my version as a small contribution to the wonderful beadwork internet community:
[You can click on each image to enlarge its view.
The small dots are size 11 Seed Beads , whether the large ones are size 8].








2 comments:

Rosali said...

Gracias por compartir el tutorial.

HJC Editor said...

We have featured your designs at http://www.handmade-jewelry-club.com/2011/05/free-tutorials-for-beadweaved-rings.html
Take a look.

Thanks!
Jane
http://www.handmade-jewelry-club.com/