Sunday, November 23, 2008

23.11.08 Hey, today it's my birthday :-) and I got a nice present from Andrea: "Premio Dardos" Award


Thank you Andrea for awarding me with the "Premio Dardos"!
In English
The rules of this award are as follows: show the image of the award on your blog, link back to the blog that gave the award, and nominate 15 other blogs that you consider deserving the same.

In Italian
Il premio "Dardos" (freccette) riconosce i valori che ogni blogger dimostra ogni giorno, nel suo impegno a trasmettere valori culturali, etici, letterari e personali, in breve mostra la sua creatività in ogni cosa che fa.Queste sono le regole:1. Accettare e visualizzare l'immagine del premio e far rispettare le regole2. Linkare il blog che ti ha premiato3. Premiare altri 15 blog e avvisarli del premio.


I am too lazy today to update 15 blogs, so I may do it on another day...

No comments: